September 21, 2010

Game of the Week

Saturday, September 25
2:30PM
#1 Alabama at #10 Arkansas
Lots of talk about Ryan Mallett as the first or second quarterback taken in next year's draft. When I've watched him in the past, my impression has been: great arm, great leadership, good instincts, poor mobility, tends to miss high. I'm excited to see the 2010 version and he really couldn't have a better stage: this will likely end up being the premiere SEC matchup of the year. Alabama hasn't played anyone particularly impressive (Penn State is rebuilding!), so this is their chance to show that they're back in 2009 form. Big Questions:
Can Alabama's defense stop Mallett?
What are the Razorbacks going to do about Mark Ingram?
Prediction: I'll be rooting for the Razorbacks (woo pig sooie!), but based on last year, I'd have to say Mark Ingram rolls and carries the Tide with him.

No comments: